Coming from Sage in August
The Sage Accel Two-Handed Spey fly rod series is a new medium-fast action rod series that includes single hand, switch and spey rods. For the Accel Two-Handed Spey fly rod Sage has reinvented its G5 blank technology that was so well loved in the now classic Z-Axis series and the VXP series that the Sage Accel two-handed Spey fly rods will replace.
According to Siem, Sage “[added] a graphite hoop core and axial fiber material in the new Generation 5 technology [which] allowed for a lighter, ultra-responsive, and livelier blank with a narrower shaft.” The result is a rod that Siem says “permits anglers to feel the rod load for optimum casting control.”
The Sage Accel Two-Handed Spey fly rods feature an emerald green blank color with, like the Sage SALT fly rod series, distinctive black wraps, Fuji ceramic stripper guides and hard-chromed snake guides. Reel seat and cork configurations vary depending on rod model.
All ACCEL models will be available in August 2014.
– All water
– Generation 5 technology
– Medium-fast action
– Emerald blank color
– Olive Green thread wraps with Garnet and Black trim wraps
– Fuji ceramic stripper guides
– Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
– Stealth Black aluminum anodized up-locking reel seat
– Cork fore grip and rear grip
– Black rod bag with Emerald colored logo
– Leaf Green ballistic nylon rod tube with divided liner
For More Info Sage Accel Spey Rod