WINSTON’S NEXUS is Winston’s revolutionary new light all-graphite smooth action, premium rod series. These fantastic new high performance deep-black fly rods redefine the high modulus all-graphite rod category with an innovative new fast action combining Winston’s legendary ultra-smooth ‘Winston Action’ with more modern, faster tapers.
The new Winston Nexus is a full series (3-weight through 12-weight) of exceptionally beautiful, smooth-casting “all-around” fly rods utilizing a new design to handle a range of conditions with faster tapers, especially through the lower half of the rod. They are a joy to cast, can generate added power when needed, and are made to Winston’s extremely high standards of beauty and craftsmanship in Twin Bridges, Montana.
Because they are made with 100% graphite, without the significant added expense of Boron III, we can offer anglers the opportunity to own these incredible, smooth-casting fast-action premium Winston fly rods at an attractive savings from our top-of-the-line high performance Boron III rods.
- New innovative rod action.
- Combines legendary “Winston Action” with faster tapers through lower half of the rod.
- “All-Around” rods able to generate line speeds to handle a range of wind conditions and fly sizes.
- New 100% high modulus faster taper graphite fly rods providing significant material savings from our top- of-the-line high performance Boron III rods.
- Lightweight, smooth-casting and powerful.
- Feels light in the hand.
- Made in Twin Bridges using the finest parts from the U.S. and around the world.
- Beautiful deep-black finish, hand inscribed.
- Comes in embroidered lightweight rod bag
- Matching deep-black finish on lightweight aluminum tube with embossed Winston logo and brilliant gold cap and collar.
For more info on the WInston Nexus Fly Rod