Whip Finishers

Fly tying whip finishers are the tool you use to tie off a fly. They are hands down the best option for finishing off flies. Dr. Slick Stainless Steel Whip Finisher, Marc Petitjean Whip Finisher, Stonfo Whip Finisher, and Griffin Rotating Whip Finisher are just some of the fly tying whip finishers we keep on the shelves.
Copyright © 2018 Kingfisher Fly Shop. All rights reserved.